Friday, March 13, 2015

Vintage Easter Paper Clay

Hello my friends!
Today I want to share with you some really fun pictures I took at my last class. We made some vintage glittered Easter clay projects.  
Here are the projects from the first class in Gardner. We really had so much fun doing these. I think the girls were proud of their creations!!
Melissa finished first (imagine that!) and she had already left before I got the group picture. So here is her Easter Bunny.
Isn't she just adorable!!
My next class was at Peggy's house in Olathe.
Can I just say.... Stinking Cute!!!
Everyone's project turned out fantastic and we were almost giddy when we put them all together for the picture.
Oh my.... aren't they sweet?
After class was over there was lots of talk about what paper clay project would be next.
What do you think??
Thank you girls for making this class such a wonderfully fun time!!
I truly enjoy sharing my passion with each and everyone of you.
Love you all!!
Rene'
 

 

4 comments:

  1. They are all adorable!! What fun Rene. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rene, Wow! Everyone's project turned out so very cute! Thanks for helping us add some sweet Easter/Spring decoration to our homes. And, thanks for helping me with my first paper clay class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Jenny, Everyone's turned out fabulous!! Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a tutorial for making these ? They are precious

    ReplyDelete