Thursday, March 19, 2015

Good Morning!!
Today I would like to share a "Man Card" I made for Two Paper Diva's. I really struggle with making masculine cards so being on Two Paper Diva's design team pushes me beyond my comfort zone.  But that is a good thing, because I tend to do the same thing - same style - over and over. 
So here is my idea using For a Special Guy stamp set. 
I stamped the tie on three different patterned paper and then cut them out and popped them off the front of the card. 
I think it turned out wonderful - what do you think?
It's perfect for that man in your life, whether it be a father, uncle, co-worker or boss.
The Diva's have a new release out and the stamps are just fabulous. 
You can check them out Here.
Thanks for visiting today.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Rene'

3 comments:

  1. Great "man" card. I struggle with them too! But, it seems we get asked for those ideas more often than you think. So, thanks for digging down and giving us another idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, why is that creating masculine cards is so difficult at times?? Regardless you've done it again Rene. It's a great card! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rene- really like how you framed out the top section of the card to make the ties really pop! Nice job on a man card...I agree that those are the hardest cards to make.

    ReplyDelete