Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Good Morning!!
I got my hands inky and had some fun creating these little tags for Two Paper Diva's.
I started out to just make one, but was having so much fun I made two more and could have kept going had the house, dinner and hubby not been calling my name.
I have really missed getting messy and inky with mixed media.
I can get lost for hours doing this.
Like I said, I started out to make just one.
This was the first tag.  I used Sweet Blossoms and the You Are My Reason stamp sets. I inked the tag with Tim Holtz inks and then stamped and drew some doodles. I then stamped the flowers on patterned paper and cut them out.
Sweet!!
Then I made this one!
I used the same technique as above but cut out the house with different patterned paper.
I used the Simple Phrases stamp set.
Just Lovely!!
And I just kept going!
This one I decided to put a heart on it.  I used the same technique as above.
I used Simple Phrases for this one also. This stamp set is just sweet!!
I am going to have to get back into the mixed media scene - Love it!!
Be sure to check out Two Paper Diva's Blog. They have some wonderful new stamp set that have just been released!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!!
Rene'

4 comments:

  1. Rene, your tags are awesome!!! Love the color scheme that you went with as well as all your doodles! The flower stamp is one of my new favorites too. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags. I miss mixed media, too! These really make me want to do some other stuff besides card stamping! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know how I feel about these since you know how I LOVE mixed media. You are such an inspiration, I'm gonna have to get busy on a new project. :) Love what you've Rene. Hugs, Mel

    ReplyDelete