Monday, March 9, 2015

Good Morning Friends!!
Beautiful, beautiful weather this weekend!!  :)
This morning I would like timeshare a really simple yet pretty card I made for Prickley Pear.
It is mostly white with a touch of purple. 
I embossed the bottom layer with a Swiss dots embossing folder and topped that with a fancy square die cut. I then used D052 Circular Pendant Die cut where I inked the center of the pendant.  I then topped the circular pendant with D013 Scalloped Circle Die Cut, also in white.
Next I stamped, in purple ink, the sentiment using
CLR013E Circles Set - Sentiments Clear Stamp Set and popped it off the card.
I added some sheer purple polka dot ribbon and some pearls.
This card could be used for many different occasions by just changing out the sentiment.
You can check out all the other design team samples here.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a fabulous day!!
Rene'

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! How soft and romantic this is! Gorgeous layering and I love the lavender accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of dots throughout this card. The colors are lovely & you are a master at layering! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete