Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's March 2nd and guess what??  It's snowing AGAIN!!  Needless to say, I am really tired of this cold weather and I cannot wait til spring, when I can open the windows and feel the fresh air.  Forecast for tomorrow: -12 deg. - Geeesh!! 
In spite of this cold dreary climate - I have some wonderful news to share.  A couple months ago I discovered a company called Prickley Pear and I fell in love with their vintage stamps. I heard they were having a design team calling and I tried out - something I had never done before.  I got an email yesterday that I had been accepted.  I am super excited to be part of their team and hope I live up to their expectations.  
Stay tuned for more news on that! 

Here's a view from my back door.  


Kinda looks like a picture I posted about a year ago.
Have a fabulous Sunday!  I don't know about you - but I'm staying home and snuggling my new Gbaby Silas.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment