Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I had my last Shabby Card class at Remember This last night.  It is sad to even walk in the door these days. The shelves are bare and it feels so empty in there.  I am going to miss visiting with all the customers that would stop in and chat with me.  So many wonderful friendships have been made over the last two years and I feel blessed to have been part of it.  Melissa said in a post last week -  "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened".  So true!!  So many wonderful memories! It's sad the store is closing , but I'm happy that I will get to stay in touch with the gals from RTRT by teaching classes with Mel.  And... who knows what the future holds. :)
Here are the four cards we made last night.  Shabby Easter cards  -  soooo cute!!





3 comments:

  1. Rene-
    My very first class at RTRT was one of your shabby card classes. I was hooked immediately! You and Melissa have such a talent....love your vintage style. I'm so very blessed to have met you two and gotten to create the most amazing projects with you girls over the last couple years. I'm excited for the future projects you create and look forward to many, many fun times together. Thanks again for bringing so much joy into all of our lives. Your friend, Jenny Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,
    It's been such a pleasure having you in class. I have enjoyed getting to know you and I treasure our friendship. I too am excited about what the future holds and look forward to creating some really wonderful projects for us to do. I am blessed to call you my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rene - I have loved getting to know you and Mel over the past two years. You both have added so much joy and beauty to my life and I can't thank you enough for all you do to help others learn to play with their creativity! I look forward to spending time with you as we create together. Your friend - Robin

    ReplyDelete