Wednesday, December 3, 2014

 
I'm back today with a really cute gift tag I made for Two Paper Diva's. I like to take an ordinary paper sack, glassine bag, or old gift bag and "dress" it up by adding some pretty papers and adding a homemade gift tag.  It is a way to recycle bags or use up bits and pieces of leftover papers.
And something else I like - mason jars!!
Love, love, love them!!
So... I dressed up a glassine bag with some pretty papers, and made a mason jar gift tag to hang from the bag.
I also covered a clothespin with matching papers and clipped the tag to the bag.
Two Paper Diva's has
three sizes of mason jar stamps.  This stamp is the largest of the three. Love it!!
Here is a close up of the tag.
I used the Large Mason Jar and O'Christmas Tree .
This mason jar stamp is wildly popular so if you are wanting it go get it Here!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Rene'
 

1 comment: