Monday, September 22, 2014

Good morning!!
What a crazy busy week I had last week.  I spent many, many hours preparing for classes.  And I glad to say that all is done and ready to go for the next three classes.  You won't believe how happy I am!!
Now I get to start preparing for the next class. 
Today a group of gals met at Melissa's house to do the sweet Halloween Banner.  It was so much fun and I have to say that I really miss those girls.  And I want to thank Mel for hosting us all so graciously in her home. 
Now, for a card for Prickle Pear....
This Cat Lady stamp is from their new release. They had some really wonderful  stamps in this release and we will be sharing them with you over the next few weeks.
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful week!
Rene'
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Very Halloween-y! The stamp is really set off by the colors and designs in the background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card Rene'. I love that you gave your witch some color with the orange. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Halloween card! I am with Maureen, I LOVE that you colored your witch with orange!!!!! She looks awesome and I love your embellishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you colored the witch orange as well Rene!! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete