Monday, September 15, 2014

Good morning!
 
I've got a card to share with you that I made for Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration. I know it's a bit early for a Christmas card, but I was anxious to play with this stamp.
Gold is really popular right now, so I thought what better way to join the trend than to use gold embossing powder.  It works perfectly with this beautiful stamp from Prickley Pears new release. This card is clean and simple, especially compared to my usual style. Sometimes clean and simple is nice (and quick😊)!! 
I used non-traditional colors on this card - pink and gold.
But, isn't it really sweet??
I added some pearls and rhinestones to "decorate" the tree, and I added gold embossing to the button.
You can check out the other design team members creations Here.
Have a wonderful Monday!!
Rene'
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rene'. I think it I super elegant. I love the little added bling ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas tree - love the stamp, the gold, and the bling! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty, Rene. I like that stamp and the way you embellished it. I think the pink and gold looks lovely; pink is starting to grow on me as a color for Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Rene.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete