Thursday, July 17, 2014

Good Morning!
I have a card to share with you that I made for Two Paper Divas.  I used one of their wonderful new sets called "Seeds of Hope".  I just love it!!  I used summery papers from Basic Gray in greens, browns, reds and pink.  I used Tim Holtz Distress markers to color the stamp before stamping.  And of course, I had to use a little ribbon and twine.

It has one of my favorite sayings - "Plant seeds of hope".  
You can find the stamp set Here, and you can check out all their other stamp sets Here.  
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!
Rene'



3 comments:

  1. Rene-
    Amazing!!! You have such a gift...the projects you create are so unique and shabby chic. I love them all! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you colored the tiny flowers! Your paper choices and ribbons are wonderful! Love your work, Miss Rene`!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Rene! Love all the layers and that fence!

    ReplyDelete