Tuesday, February 26, 2013



I spent the day today working at home. We have had a double dose of snowmegeddon this past week.  The city has pretty much been shut down with hardly any businesses open today and very little traffic on the roads.  So many people without electricity and problems resulting from the heavy wet snow.  I am thankful that we did not have any problems.  I really enjoyed staying home where its warm and cozy.  It makes me appreciate the serene beauty of the snow.  I will post some pictures of the snowfall - it is really beautiful!!

I am glad, though, that I brought home some work to do, as this is the second day in a week Remember This has had to close due to snow.  Hoping the roads will be better in the morning as I have a lot of work to catch up on.

However......


I had so much fun today playing with the new Prima Mixed Media Girls.  When I saw these at CHA in Anaheim, I was so excited.  It brought back memories of my childhood when I would play with paper dolls. I would spend hours cutting out girls and "dressing" them.  Maybe, just maybe -  they will be part of my Technique Tuesday class.
This first one is so Shabby and just plain cute.  I used the new Prima Divine papers.  These line is absolutely gorgeous!!


Now this girl is a country girl.  I really like how she turned out.  I used Crate Paper DIY papers - which have a rustic country feel to them.  I can't decide which one is my favorite.  I thought the one above was, but I really like this country gal.  Brad and Mikayla picked this one as their favorite too.  I'm really thinking I need to get all six of these stamps and spend more time playing with them.


Sooooo much fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment