Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I cannot believe Christmas is next Tuesday, and I have SOOO much to do.  I tell myself every year that I am going to do a better job at being prepared for the Holidays.  Yet, it seems that every year comes and goes, with me saying the same thing - again!!  Amidst all the hustle and bustle this year I have been reminding myself daily to stop and enjoy each day, each moment and each opportunity.  
For the past couple days I have been home sick with the flu or one wicked cold, and it has been hard not to get anxious about how I'm going to get everything done.  Thank goodness Brad has the week off work and has been a great help.  He has spent the last couple days shopping and cleaning. Now he just needs to finish the shopping, do some Christmas baking, wrap all the presents and plan the Christmas dinner.  :)
Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling better and will be able to get some things done, and get back to work.
We only have a couple classes left this month and then it will be the new year. Lots to plan and lots to prepare - and I don't have time to be sick!!



These are pictures from my Technique Tuesday class last week.  This class is fast paced, but so much fun!!

The two images above are two of the three projects from Lifestyle Club Friday night.  We always have good food, good projects and lots of laughs.  The next pictures are from the third project we did.




This sweet little notepad holder was the third project we did Friday night.  It turned out really pretty.  I may just have to make one for my mother.  The paper is the new Valentine line from Authentique.  Its a very beautiful line and is flying off the shelf at the store.  


Have a wonderful Christmas and God's blessing to each and everyone of you!

1 comment: