Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ok, I know its been quite a while since my last post, but life has been crazy busy.  I have been putting alot of hours in at Remember This and in my "free" time I have been busy working on a chipboard album inspired by my sister Annette.  I am almost finished and will post pictures when I have it completed.
My mother Sadie, from Bella Vista, Arkansas, came to visit.  She spent a week here with us and we had so much fun.  She took one of my card classes and an Easter tag class that my sister taught.  I took a few pictures of her in class along with some of the other ladies from the class - which I will post as soon as I get them downloaded off my phone.  It was such a joy to have my mom here.  We got to spend a lot of time together as she came to play with me at the store.  She is on this pincushion craze - very cute pincushions.  I will have to post pictures of them too.  I miss her sweet smiling face - she is such a wonderful lady and I love her so very much.

Now for some Crafty Secrets



These cards are from my Spring Card class I made for Remember This.  It was very popular and we are considering offering a repeat of it.  The darling images are from Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps.  I had such fun using these scraps and look forward to using more of them.

1 comment:

  1. All of these cards are just beautiful Rene :0) I love the image of lace that you have as your background. When I designed my first blog background (for my blog) I used it too!! LOVE it!! Love your cards!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete