Thursday, March 1, 2012

It has been such a busy month.  So much for the New Year Resolution to be committed to the blog.  There have been many times when I thought of blogging, but just didn't have the energy to do it.  So.... sorry for the delay.  But in my defense - here are probably very few of  you actually reading this - but I am doing this for me.  Maybe one day I will be like those really dedicated bloggers that I follow.  Somehow I doubt that though!!!
This past month has been a flurry activity at Remember This.  Long days, long hours, lots of designing, planning, preparing, talking, buying, talking some more, sharing and loving every minute of it.  I dream of it at night.  It is my life right now.  I'm loving life.  I got so many things to be thankful for - a great job (I get paid to play), a wonderful family, a supportive loving husband, and most of all I have Jesus Christ by my side - every hour of every day - guiding me.  I love you my God and Savior.  I love life!!
I pray every day that Melissa and I will be successful with Remember This.  I want so much to offer a place where people can come and experience life at its simplest, to be able to relax, kick back and just create and have fun.  To make something that will someday be a reminder to their child or loved one how wonderful life was for them - to show them how much they are loved.
Hopefully soon I will have some pictures to post of the store and of upcoming classes.  
Have a wonderful night and God Bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment