Monday, April 20, 2015

Good Morning Friends!!
I'm here with a Two Paper Diva's card to share with you.
I'm just loving this card!! I've seen a few baby cards on Pinterest using a onesie. So, I thought I would give it a try too. And... what better to use than a clothesline!!
This is the Diva stamp set that I used.
C154 Wanna Hang Out
I stamped the clothesline poles, colored them with copics, cut them out and popped them off the card. I stamped the clothes line onto the card between the poles and hung the onesies from the line.
The sentiment is from Banner's One stamp set.
Isn't it cute??
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful week!!
Rene'


2 comments:

  1. Just adorable Rene! Such cute papers for the onsie's. Thanks for sharing, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love it all....colors, cutting, etc! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete