Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Little Perk-Me-Up

Good Morning Everyone!
Grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit back and take a look at my next creation for Two Paper Diva's.
I made this sweet little coffee cup-to-go from a silhouette file.  I assembled it and added some embellishments using the Cup of Joy stamp set from Two Paper Diva's.
I Stamped the coffee cup on matching patterned paper, cut it out and popped it off a small doily die cut and adhered it to the top of the coffee cup lid. I also added pearl lace, a bow and twine to dress it up a bit.
I've seen many similar little to-go cups on Pinterest lately and I think they are just adorable, and a great gift idea for that person in your life that enjoys coffee or tea!
You can put a gift certificate, your favorite chocolates or coffee/tea samples inside and give it to someone you love!
LOVE IT!!  :)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fabulous day!
Rene'

3 comments:

  1. Rene, such a sweet gift idea! Love it and I always love your vintage touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable and we plan to share it on the Spring Coffee Blog Hop! Thanks for sharing. I have some of these tiny coffee cups and have been dying to play with them but haven't...you have inspired me to get them out! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tiny coffee cup! Only you can make items that are so adorably vintage! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete