Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!!!
I'm here with a Diva creation!  
So grab a cup of "joy", coffee or tea and relax a moment.
Two Paper Diva's has a new stamp set called Cup of Joy and it's fabulous!!
One of my friends really loves Starbucks, and I wanted to give her a gift card from them. So I made this card to put the gift card in.
I stamped the little coffee cup onto different patterned paper, cut them out and stacked them up.  How cute are they?!! 
I stamped "Cup of Joy" from the stamp set in the upper left corner.
I created a pocket for the gift card to sit in and added a bow and some pearls.

Two Paper Diva's have added four new design team members to the Diva crew. 
You can check them out Here. Give them a big welcome to the team!
I look forward to seeing the wonderful creations they come up with for Two Paper Diva's.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year's Eve!
As for me...I will most likely be snuggled up on the couch watching a good movie and sipping on a "cup of joy"!!
Happy New Year!!  
May it be filled with peace and joy and many blessing!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card Rene'! So glad you are part of our design team. Hugs, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! What a great way to give a gift card. I'm sure it was well received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rene, I'm lovin' this coffee card! Your paper choices are really gorgeous and rich looking and I love that you incorporated a gift card in as well. You're just so darn clever, girl! Do you have any upcoming classes planned?

    ReplyDelete