Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Good Morning!
I'm really getting in the Holiday spirit and looking forward to getting the Christmas decorations out. But, I will wait until after Thanksgiving to do so. In the past when decorations are out too soon, it seems that by the time Christmas actually arrives I'm tired of them and ready to put it all away.
So, I will wait...
This morning I have a Christmas card to share with you that I made for Two Paper Diva's.
The image is just so sweet and vintage-y and a perfect size!!
For the Santa, I stamped the image twice and cut one of them out. The one I cut out I colored the hat and Santa's face with a copic markers, added some white fluff to the trim and glitter to the beard, and then adhered the cut out Santa to the other Santa image using pop dots.  I added some crocheted trim, glittered poinsettia's and some bling to dress the card up a bit.
Turned out pretty sweet!
For this card I used Ho Ho Ho , and Mason Jar Accessories - 2
The Diva's are keeping super busy these days and have lots of wonderful things happening over there.
Go check them out Here!!
Have a wonderful day!!
end'
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment