Monday, November 10, 2014

Good Morning! Happy Monday to you all.
Is everyone here in the KC area ready for some cold weather? Because, it's about to get cold here!! I am not ready for winter yet... ugh!!
But, the cold weather means that Christmas is around the corner so I want to share a Christmas card I made for Prickley Pear
I know I've said this before, and I will say again...I really love the vintage stamps from Prickley Pear.
I saw this stamp and fell in love. It is just ever so sweet!!
I enjoy making these step cards. They are easy to make and just a little different than the traditional card shape, with some added depth
Please go check out Prickley Pear Here, and check out their Monday Morning Inspiration Here.
Have a fabulous Monday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Rene'
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet little child in this stamp - I can see why you love it! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! Love the soft pretty colors and the beautiful bow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! I am just in awe of this card!!! I love the super soft coloring, gorgeous vintage looking snowflakes and beautiful bow. This card is a WOW for me!

    ReplyDelete