Saturday, October 25, 2014

How 'bout them ROYALS!!!
It's been so much fun watching the Boys in Blue and the entire Kansas City area get pumped  up. It is so exhilarating and the air is full of excitement everywhere you go!!
Today I want to share with you a card I made for Two Paper Diva's. Next week we celebrate Halloween, so how about a cute mason jar Halloween card??
Ww
I had so much fun making this, I think because I really like mason jars and could just create with them all day long. I've seen lots of mason jar cards and several with "straws" sticking out of them.
So I wanted to make one using bats.  I embossed the bats on cardstock, cut them out and glued the bats on the end of paper "straws".  So much fun!!
I used the stamp set called Happy Halloween.
The Diva's have been very busy these days and I can't wait to share some of my creations in the near future using their new stamps.
Be sure and check out what the Diva's have to offer right HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend and lets cheer on those ROYALS!!
Rene'
 


No comments:

Post a Comment