Friday, October 3, 2014

Good Morning
Two Paper Diva's has so many new- really wonderful stamps in their new release..... and lots more in the making!! Can't wait to get them in and share!!
When I saw this cute little spooky boo guy, I knew I needed to have him.  I was so anxious to use him, that I made this card before the stamp was actually released, and I had to wait to post him.
See?? Told ya!!
Love Love Love him!!
This stamp is called "BOO".
Go and check out all the new stamps they have Here.
 

2 comments:

  1. Rene, I love your spooky "BOO" card! The cute ghost, web, spiders, patterned Halloween papers and the little banner...your're so clever! Love it! :) Thanks for the Halloween banner and card classes. I've got my banner up and I just love it so much! It's so vintage and adorable! Thanks for offering such fun, creative classes for all of us girls!

    ReplyDelete