Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hello to you!
I had quite the day today!  Between the crying (actually screaming) baby and dog messes (that I so conveniently tracked all over the house) and trying to prepare some new recipes I found myself with a massive headache. I need to remember that I cannot plan to do anything when I have the boys.  There is a reason why young people have the babies - it's exhausting!
So now I am laying down trying to get rid of the throbbing headache, and I thought I would take the opportunity to share my latest card for Two Paper Divas.

 
My editing of this card turned out a little blurry.  I'm still getting used to the new tablet, and haven't quite figured out all the details. I will be getting a desktop soon, and that will make life a little easier. 
For this card I used Everyday Sentiments, and the dragonflies are from God's Creations.
I received a couple new stamp sets from Divas yesterday and will be sharing them with you soon.
Have a great evening!
Rene'

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rene. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning Rene'. Don't you love it when you're given the artistic freedom to shine! Your "Victoriana" is the best!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Rene`! I love all the pink tones and I love dragonflies. They are the Kings of the Insect World!

    ReplyDelete