Monday, July 28, 2014

Good Morning Monday!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. The weather today is going to be fabulous and I plan on spending some time at the park with the grandkids.
Here is a really cute little card I made for Prickley Pear Inspiration Monday. I used a Prima line of paper that is just really cute.  I colored the little pink flowers with Copic markers, added some pearls, pom pom ribbon trim and a few flowers and there you have it!!
For this card I used CLR013C Scalloped Circle & Oval 4 Floral - Clear Stamp SetCLR027C - Scalloped Oval 4 Floral - Clear Stamp SetCLR002A - Hibiscus 2 - Clear Stamp SetD041 - Scallop Circle Nesting Die SetD042 - Scallop Oval Nesting Die Set.
If you want to see what other fun stamps and dies Prickley Pear offers - go Here and if you want to see what fabulous projects the other design team members have made - then go Here.
Thank you so much for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment or two - it will make me happy!!
Have a fabulous week - and if you live in the Kansas City area - enjoy this beautiful weather!!
Rene'

3 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so pretty and delicate. You always do such a wonderful job on colors and coordinating them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...the oval on the circle dies is so fun...and your attention to detail...LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Rene`! I love the sweet flowers in the stamp and your card looks very vintage! See you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete