Monday, April 7, 2014

Prickley Pear Card

Today I am sharing my first card I made for Prickley Pear.  I just love their stamps with matching dies, and their rubber stamps are fabulous!  For this card I used the Scalloped Oval Nesting Dies and also the Scalloped Oval 4 - Floral clear stamp set.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut out the two small flowers and the two small butterflies.  Isn't it pretty??




You can check out the projects that the other members of the design team created here:
There is a lot of talent on this design team and I am proud to be one of them!!

10 comments:

  1. Super pretty card Rene'. I love the details with the fussy cuts. Glad to be on the PPRS team with you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to have you on the team Rene and loving your first card, one of my favorite colour combos.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rene, your project is just gorgeous! Love the color combo! Glad to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Rene'! Thanks for the beautiful card, can't wait to see what else is coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. Miss seeing you each week. We must plan a get together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracie! I miss you toooo!!! Call me sometime when you can meet for a quick lunch or coffee - or something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracie! I miss you toooo!!! Call me sometime when you can meet for a quick lunch or coffee - or something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! It looks like a Rene` card and one day so many more people will know what that means! Hope you keep this card for your book of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rene,
    That Sunshine51 is me but I have changed to my real name. Your card is very pretty; I'm looking forward to seeing more. I love the font on the the sentiment stamp! Can't wait to see what comes next from you.

    ReplyDelete