Friday, September 21, 2012


This Blessing Blocks class was such a big hit.  We have had several other people asking to have another class.
These wooden blocks were painted white and adorned with paper, fabric, ribbon, bling and lots of other fun bits and pieces.  So much fun putting them together!  Can't wait to take mine home and put them on display for the Holidays.
Melissa and I are still contemplating what the blocks will say for the Christmas block class.  Poor Tim, he worked so hard preparing, painting and sanding the wood blocks for us.  I'm sure he's not looking forward to making more.



These two tags are for my upcoming Technique Tuesday class on the 25th.  I really love how the tone on tone tag turned out.  I used Two Paper Divas new stamp set to create the pumpkins. I stamped them three times and layered and popped them off the tag.  The tree in the background was created by using a die cut of a tree as a mask on sticky back canvas.  The sticky back canvas was then adhered to muslin and adhered to the tag.  A little ribbon, a few fern leaves and this is what you get!  I thought it turned out really neat!


 This tag was dry embossed and then wet embossed with gold using a brayer.  A really fun technique and one I want to do again - soon!!  Fun fun fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment