Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!  It was a quiet New Year's Eve at my house this year.  Spent the evening at home watching movies and enjoying the company of a couple of the kids.

I've got so much to look forward to this year.  It's going to be a fabulous year.

Still struggling to get this blog up and running, but I am determined to do it.  My friend Linda will be helping me get it "just right".   It's going to be fun!!

Tomorrow I am going to work in the store - getting it set up and ready to open.  It is so exciting to be a part of this from the ground up, and to watch it grow into a successful business.

Not much to say - gotta get used to this blogging thing.  Maybe when I know more about it I will be better with it.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are going well...When is the new store opening?

    ReplyDelete