Sunday, January 15, 2012

Good morning blogger world!  I just got home from church and the message this morning was awesome.  I really enjoy the church we go to.  The pastor is such an inspiration and the people are wonderful!!  I thank God everyday for the blessings He has given me.  God is good!!!  

On another note - yesterday was my last day at the Scrapbook Page.  It was sad to leave as I have really enjoyed working there.  These past few years were challenging to say the least and the Scrapbook Page was a refuge for me many days.  It was a place I could go and just forget for  awhile the troubles of the world. (And get paid for it - how good is that?)    But 2012 has some exciting things in store for me and I am really looking forward to them.  It's going to be a fantastic year - the first of many to come - So Excited!!!

For those of you who don't know already, I am helping open a scrapbook/crafting store in Gardner Kansas.     The name is "Remember This" and we are hoping to be open February 10, with a grand opening February 11th.  The phone number is 913-856-6030.  Be sure to come in and see all the new exciting things we have in store for all you!!   There is so much to do to get ready - so I'm off to get to work!  
Have a fabulous Sunday!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment