Wednesday, January 11, 2012


The following are a couple tags I made for the Scrapbook Page.  The first is a Tim Holtz santa stamp that I embossed and cut out.  The background of the tag was dry embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder then inked with his new seasonal inks. The snowflakes are also Tim Holtz.  Do you think I like Tim Holtz??  
The second tag is also Tim Holtz inspired and a lot of fun to create.  The tag was inked with Tim Holtz new Picket Fence Distress Stain, then stamped with a script stamp and lightly inked with Tim Holtz new seasonal inks.  The house was cut out form chipboard and painted with Tim Holtz Picket Fence crackle paint.  The silver word, trim and star are chipboard covered with Ranger silver foil paper and cut out from Tim Holtz dies. The wreath is made from snowflakes layered together and a hole punched out in the center.  Finally, the flower is make from Tim Holtz tissue paper.  This is super fun to work with and has so many possible uses.    



2 comments:

  1. Love your stuff, Rene. CUTE,CUTE,CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jodi! I wish I had taken pictures of all my work I did for them - just as a way to remember.

    ReplyDelete